Friday, December 30, 2022

Twentifirst Tree(not) -- a Big Wish

HAPPY NEW YEAR !! 
to You from us


Mr. and Mrs. Jim 

(Have a Happy New Year because I won't be posting here very much after Christmas) 
_ _ _ 

Now I'm back almost to routine. Routine for retired Seniors has many surprises.  I'm getting a little forgetful but I still remember that I'm old.  Mrs. Jim and I are making plans to celebrate our 50th Wedding Anniversary in February 2023.  Perhaps renew our vows during a cruise to some exotic and romantic place?

In the meantime, please visit me at my other blogs:
Jim's Little Blog (URL); 
Jim's Little Photo and Poem Place (URL); and I'm hoping for posting a few times more often,  
Ask Dr. Jim (URL). 
I'd be pleased if you would read these some, and I love for my readers to leave me comments.  Please do.
 _ _ _ _ 

New 1-7-2023:
A Favorite of mine is this Old Pickup Truck Galary, URL .  You might like that.

THIS WILL BE THE LAST 
CHRISTMAS TREE POST 
UNTIL NEXT DECEMBER -
- I may post a recipe or hide something here 
  from time to time until then!!! 

My wish for you is for 
good times until then!!
..

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home