Thursday, December 02, 2021

Our Christmas Tree for 2021 -- Number One of ???

 MERRY 

 CHRISTMAS!!! 


The only thing we downsized when we moved to Katy (Texas).  This tree is a seven-foot one, we are getting too old to be up on ladders decorating trees anymore.


Mrs. Jim had this angel at the top before we were married, 48+ years ago.  She has been a tradition guest here with us for all these years. 


This is a Fisher Price toy Christmas Manger Set. [click on the picture for a larger view, click that picture for a larger still version.  This works for most of my photos.  Go back to get here again.

I will be posting Christmas trees and other Christmas decorations here as I take pictures to show.  

The blog is mostly Christmas oriented but also has recipes and other items that I don't put on my other blogs.


  • Those are my main blogs, there are others if you can find them.  Only the first two of the above are regularly posted weekly. 
I will post pictures of readers or their photo finds if you will email them to me at " jhovendic at yahoo.com ".  I will give you credit by name and/or URL of your blog or other if have these where you wish my readers to read. 
Please do not be anonymous 

 - - - 
.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home