Saturday, December 23, 2023

#18 - 18th Christmas Tree post, NYC 

It's time for my Christmas tree blog again this year. Today will be the eighteenth when I post it, I started December 05, a Tuesday.   Click here to see them for 2023-1 for the first and here for the later ones at 2023-2.  

NYC Rockerfeller Plaza Christmas tree
Courtesy of NBC "Today Show", opening photo

No, we weren't in NYC for this Christmas tree time, we have seen it before though.  I like to see the ice skating; this will be there until Spring.  The Rockefeller Center, left out of sight, has shows featuring among other things, the Rockets Dancers. 

To the right, are the windows of the Today Show program, the outside visitors are in the open space between the lighted baron tree and the building.

KP and Mrs. Jim 
on the Today Show
 
.
Mrs. Jim and KP were there with the outside audience a day in 2022, I caught them with my camera of a saved 'replay' from our TV.   They enjoyed that visit and were enjoying others.  Their words were "We're from Houston!!"
..

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home