Saturday, December 04, 2021

Tree "on the P l a z a" ~~ Christmas Trees for 2021 -- Number Three of ???

MERRY 
CHRISTMAS 

Rockefeller Plaza and NBC 
Lit up their annual tree this week !! 
- - - 

I will be posting Christmas trees and other Christmas decorations here as I take pictures to show.  

The blog is mostly Christmas oriented but also has recipes and other items that I don't put on my other blogs.


  • Those are my main blogs, there are others if you can find them.  Only the first two of the above are regularly posted weekly. 
I will post pictures of readers or their photo finds if you will email them to me at " jhovendic at yahoo.com ".  I will give you credit by name and/or URL of your blog or other if have these where you wish my readers to read. 
Please do not be anonymous 

 - - - 

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At Saturday, December 04, 2021 11:04:00 AM, Blogger Jim said...

We don't get to NYC very often but most times when we could we'd go to the Rockefeller Center for the Today Show.
..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home