Wednesday, December 08, 2021

Library Tree Find ~~ Christmas Trees for 2021 -- Number Five of ???

 MERRY CHRISTMAS 


This is the tree that greeted us yesterday upon entering our library.  

It is the Cinco Ranch Library, one of several in the Fort Bend County (of Texas) Library system.  (The 12 branch libraries, click here).  

All the libraries share their books with each other.   When we reserve a book it doesn't matter which library has the book, every day a book shuttle moves the book to the desired branch, either to where the person checking it out will pick it up or back to where it will be reshelved or where someone will be to check it out.

Reservations are made online, the procedure is very easy.  One can also just take books off the shelf in person and present them for checking out.  Some magazine issues are also available for checking out.  Others, more desirable must remain in the library

- - - 

I will be posting Christmas trees and other Christmas decorations here as I take pictures to show.  

The blog is mostly Christmas oriented but also has recipes and other items that I don't put on my other blogs.


  • Those are my main blogs, there are others if you can find them.  Only the first two of the above are regularly posted weekly. 
I will post pictures of readers or their photo finds if you will email them to me at " jhovendic at yahoo.com ".  I will give you credit by name and/or URL of your blog or other if have these where you wish my readers to read. 
Please do not be anonymous 

 - - - 

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At Thursday, December 09, 2021 5:54:00 PM, Blogger Marja said...

That's how the libraries in NZ work too. I don't go a lot to the library but usually buy piles on second hand book sales. Love the beautiful Christmas tree.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home