Thursday, December 09, 2021

Santa?? -- ~~ Christmas Trees for 2021 -- Number Six of ???

MERRY CHRISTMAS !!!
[click on pictures for larger view  
click again for larger still]
This Santa mannequin greeted us as we came in at our local Walmart.

Not the one closest to us, it is a "Neighborhood Walmart" with a full complement of groceries, drugstore, and grooming items and then necessities in other merchandise.   We like it

But this big Santa was at the Super Walmart complete with everything from gardening to electronics, automotive items to our bank branch to electronics and toys, and everything in between. 

The first, the neighborhood one, is about 1.5 miles while the super store is almost six.  

Oh yes, we filled up with gas at the larger one.  It was $2.71 a gallon. 

- - - 

I will be posting Christmas trees and other Christmas decorations here as I take pictures to show.  

The blog is mostly Christmas oriented but also has recipes and other items that I don't put on my other blogs.


  • Those are my main blogs, there are others if you can find them.  Only the first two of the above are regularly posted weekly. 
I will post pictures of readers or their photo finds if you will email them to me at " jhovendic at yahoo.com ".  I will give you credit by name and/or URL of your blog or other if have these where you wish my readers to read. 
Please do not be anonymous 

 - - - 

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home