Saturday, December 11, 2021

Sister's Tree -- Number Seven tree of ???

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

This is my sister, Lois's (Link), Christmas Tree for this year.  

We won't be seeing her this year but expect to soon.  She has three great grandchildren in the area here, also two grandchildren and a daughter to visit with.
 
- - - 

See all my 2021 Christmas Tree posts so far here

will be posting Christmas trees and other Christmas decorations here as I take pictures to show.  

The blog is mostly Christmas oriented but also has recipes and other items that I don't put on my other blogs.


  • Those are my main blogs, there are others if you can find them.  Only the first two of the above are regularly posted weekly. 
I will post pictures of readers or their photo finds if you will email them to me at " jhovendic at yahoo.com ".  I will give you credit by name and/or URL of your blog or other if have these where you wish my readers to read. 
Please do not be anonymous 

 - - - 

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home